Friday, October 3, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick

I am officially tired of having this cold...I think our worship team has been passing it around for about the past 2 months. I have gotten it twice already and this makes time number 3. I am sitting at work watching the clock slowly move...only 35 more minutes. It seems like a lifetime away. I have used a whole box of tissues and I am on the second box of the day. My eyes are so bloodshot that they hurt. The worst part about it is I have plans to go out tonight with some girls. I can't cancel because the whole reason we are going is to hang out with a buddy who has been gone to college for a couple of months. She is home until Sunday, but tonight is the only time I will get to spend any time with her. I am going to go home, take a nap, shower and hopefully feel good enough to go to Carabbas. Besides, who wants to miss out on a yummy dinner like that. Matt has a softball game tonight!! I will be there after my dinner...thank God it is Friday!!! Football tomorrow and PRAISE JESUS on Sunday! Gotta love it!

2 comments:

Cissie said...

Hope you feel better! Matt better take good care of you. Can't wait to see you soon!

☮ dedon said...

aww girlie :)
i didnt know you were sick that day!!!!! we defiantly had a great day tho together !!!!!