Saturday, May 30, 2009

Majesty of The Seas Cruise 2009

For my birthday, I wanted to go a cruise. Matt wasn't able to take off work, but still wanted me to get to go. I decided that it would be a blast to go with my closest girl friends. We left on a Monday from Miami, and came back that Friday. We went to Nassau, CocoCay, and Key West. I roomed with Mikaela and the other three were together. It was such a fun week. We laughed, danced, ate, shared old stories, and became closer. It went by way to fast, but the memories will last forever.
Me and Mikeala getting ready for the Muster Drill.

Danelle, Brooke, Sarah, Mikaela, and I at dinner the first night

All of us ladies in front of the Majesty in Nassau, Bahamas

The Atlantis....my next vacation :)

On our formal night, they brought me and Mikaela birthday cake and sang to us!

Our favorite way to end the night....Dance Party!!

In Cococay, looking at our boat

4 of us snorkeled in CocoCay...the water was freezing. We went to the sunken ship and got to feed the fish underwater. It was so sool. They didn't mind you touching them! So pretty!

No comments: