Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday To Me!

So I have not blogged since January of this year and it is now May....this blog will mostly be pics with few details because I have so much to update. I vow to get better at this and way more frequent.
On April 20th, I turned 21!!! WooHoo! The Saturday before that, we were having a get together with the ladies who were going on a cruise the next week and their husbands. After that, we went to our friend Danelle's house to play games. When I got inside they all yelled surprise and I had a table with gifts, a cake, and balloons. Alabama Spring football game was on earlier that day and when I looked at the cake, it was a BAMA FOOTBALL CAKE!!!

The Sunday before my birthday, a few of our closest friends went to Barefoot Beach after church to enjoy a day in the sun. We had a blast! I went to Disney because you get in FREE on your birthday and who wouldn't want to take advantage of a fun free day at Disney? My pastor's daughter, Sarah, and I share a birthday. She turned 9. Her and her mom were with us, as well as our friend Martha, and her daughter Rosalie. What a blast! There is a show called Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. It is a computer animated interactive comedy show. They call people out in the audience to participate from your seat with the computer screen. While in line, I kept saying how embarrassed I would be if they spotlighted me. Martha says, "They only do that to weird people." About 10 minutes into the show, I am leaned over talking to Sarah. I feel a bright light on my face and look up and I am on the HUGE TV for everyone to see. He made me do these weird noises and I was laughing at myself because I looked so stupid. I guess they do spotlight only the weird ones....It made for a good memory!

No comments: