Saturday, January 17, 2009

Girl's Night Out...BRIDE WARS

For anyone who hasn't seen the movie "Bride Wars", you must go see it. Click here to read more on the movie. Brooke Moreland, one of the ladies I go to church with, decided that us women needed a night out, no men and kids allowed. I know I needed and it and I am so glad we got to do it. There were about 20 of us that went to the movie. HILARIOUS!!! After the movie, we were not ready to go home, so we decided to go to Cracker Barrel and get some dessert and coffee. We stayed until around midnight and finally had to say good-bye. Girlfriends are so important to have. We had an amazing time...there is nothing like "Girl Talk". Can't wait to do it again ladies!!
Brooke, Me, and Sarah

Dee and I

Brooke, Cherith, and Sarah


Martha and I

Sheralyn and Mrs. Jennifer

1 comment:

Cissie said...

Yey for girls night! How fun. Corey was going to take me to see that movie but we got tired last night! Can't wait to see it. We should have a girls night while im done!