Saturday, May 3, 2008

Life Church Softball

Last night, Life Church had their 3rd game of the season. I usually play, but last night I wasn't feeling well. Matt and I are on the same team and it's always fun to share a hobby with my husband. Life Church won 9-8, but it was a very sloppy game. Matt got thrown out by his own coach because he pitched a little hissy fit after missing a ball in the outfield. For me, I socialized with all the other wives that come out to watch their men play. Friday nights at the ball field are always so much fun. We look forward to it each and every week. Next week, we have another game and I will actually play in it.

Well, I will be away on vacation from Sunday to Thursday on a cruise. Be expecting a cruising blog with pictures!!!

2 comments:

Cissie said...

Wow Mat! Gotta love the good sportsmanship at the church league games! hahaha. Can't wait to see vaca pictures!

Such a Time As This.. said...

Aww I'll miss you! Have fun! Can't wait to see pics!