Monday, May 12, 2008

Our Puppy Jake

Matt and I got a dog back in April. His name is Jake and he is an Australian Sheppard. He is a lot like a German Sheppard, but a little calmer. I don't really know why they say he is calmer because he hasn't shown us that side yet. He is a very sweet, loving dog, but he still does things that "puppies" do.

While we were gone on our cruise, Jake decided he wanted to dig a huge hole in our flower bed so he could lay down in the cool soil. Of course I got angry because now we have to replant our flowers, but eventually, I laughed it off. My mom and I went shopping and had to get a few things at Target before she went back to Alabama. She found this huge bone and said, "Why don't you get this for Jake. Maybe it will keep him occupied and he won't dig so much." Needless to say, Jake loved the bone. He even shares it with Nathaniel's dog, Larry. I just had to post pics with this huge bone. I mean this thing weighed a good 12lbs.











1 comment:

Cissie said...

I thought about getting that bone for gertie...my 3lb chihuahua! haha