Monday, December 8, 2008

Matt and I Decorated For Christmas FINALLY

So we got home from Tampa on Sunday afternoon around 6:15ish. We went to Target to pick up something to cook for dinner, and also picked up a Christmas tree. It was time to decorate. When we got home, we went into cleaning mode!! After that the tree went up and all the other decorations too. We didn't do any decorating for Christmas last year because things were just to hectic, so I really had a good time with this. Even our kitties pitched in to help us!
Our little family: Gizmo, Matt, Toby, and I
Gizmo looks like he wants to eat the ornament, his tounge is hanging out!
Matt and his John Deere Ornament
Me and my Alabama Snowman Ornament
Kitchen counter decor
Ornaments from Corey and Cissie's wedding...Matt wanted one of each, thanks guys!
My Williams Sonoma snowman hot chocolate set

2 comments:

Cissie said...

So, thats where all the ornaments went?!?!? Matt! There were so man! I am glad they are actually getting used! to honest it made me tear up! I am a little sappy! your tree is beautiful. Merry Christmas

Eloise said...

Why is there an apostrophe in Lynch's and why do Christians post their astrological and zodiac signs?